|email:||albrecht.schall [ɛt] bgc-jena.mpg.de|
|phone:||+49 3641 57 6299|
|fax:||+49 3641 57 5570|
Computer scientist (M.Sc.) with strong interest in automated pattern recognition techniques for Earth system data. My research focuses on
detection and anticipation of climate extremes and their impacts using deep neural networks.
- Since 09/2020 – PhD student @USMILE project. Max-Plank Institute for Biogeochemistry in Jena and TUM School of Engineering and Design.
- 2015 - 2020 – M.Sc. Computer Science. University of Freiburg, Germany.
- 2018 - 2020 – student research assistant and Master project @Brain State Decoding Lab, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- 2015 - 2018 – student research assistant @Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems, Germany.
- 2011 - 2015 – B.Sc. Computer Engineering. Ulm University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- 2015 – Bachelor project @Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems, Germany.
- 2013 - 2014 – working student @Daimler TSS Ulm, Germany.
|Hübner, D., Schall, A., & Tangermann, M. (2020). Unsupervised learning in a BCI chess application using label proportions and expectation-maximization. Brain-Computer Interfaces, 7(1-2), 22-35. https://doi.org/10.1080/2326263X.2020.1741072 |
|Hübner, D., Schall, A., & Tangermann, M. (2019, July). Two player online brain-controlled chess. In 2019 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC) (pp. 3018-3021). IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/EMBC.2019.8856965 |
|Hübner, D., Schall, A., Prange, N., & Tangermann, M. (2018). Eyes-closed increases the usability of brain-computer interfaces based on auditory event-related potentials. Frontiers in human neuroscience, 12, 391. https://doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2018.00391 |