--- Former member ---
Jannis von Buttlar
room: C1.004 (tower)
phone: +49 3641 576278
fax: +49 3641 577200
My work in the group:
- determining ecosystem flux response functions for FLUXNET sites
- SSA based gap filling of flux time-series
- spectral decomposition of FLUXNET time-series
- stomatal conductance modelling for quantification of ozone flux to agricultural plants at SEI York
For my research I developed several open source GNU-R packages that can be downloaded or installed from my R-Forge project page:
- spectral.methods: spectral methods mainly based on Singular Spectrum Analysis (SSA) for 1D and 3D gapfilling and spectral decomposition. Contains the code of the 2013 NPG gapfilling publication. In addition it contains a fast R implementation of the 1D SSA gapfilling method of Kondrashov and Ghil (2006). It uses the truncated SSA algorithm of A. Korobeynikov.
- ncdf.tools: tools and utilities to work with NetCDF files.
Please download the software directly from R-forge and use the mailing lists provided there for help and support, feedback or bug reports.
- v. Buttlar, J., Zscheischler, J., and Mahecha, M. D.: An extended approach for spatiotemporal gapfilling: dealing with large and systematic gaps in geoscientific datasets, Nonlin. Processes Geophys., 21, 203-215, doi:10.5194/npg-21-203-2014, 2014. download