Atmospheric Remote Sensing
Airborne trace gas measurements and mesoscale modelling
Inverse data-driven estimation
Integrating surface-atmosphere Exchange Processes Across Scales - Modeling and Monitoring
Tall Tower Atmospheric Gas Measurements
Carbon Cycle Data Assimilation
Satellite-based remote sensing of greenhouse gases
Amir Hossein Abdi
Phone: + 49 3641 576353
• Abdi, Amir Hossein, Julia Marshall, Christian Rödenbeck, Frank-Thomas Koch, Christoph Gerbig. "High-resolution inversion of methane fluxes using in-situ and satellite measurements over Africa." In The 16th International Workshop On Greenhouse Gas Measurements From Space (IWGGMS-16), 2020.
• Abdi, Amir Hossein, Julia Marshall, Christian Rödenbeck, Frank-Thomas Koch, and Christoph Gerbig. "Nested inverse modelling of methane ﬂuxes based on remote sensing and in-situ atmospheric measurements: case studies over Europe and Africa." In Geophysical Research Abstracts, vol. 21. 2019.
• Abdi, Amir Hossein, and Burcak Kaynak Tezel. "Evaluation of EMEP SOx emissions with OMI SO2 retrievals using WRF-CMAQ modeling system for Turkey." In EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts, vol. 18. 2016.
• Thilakan, Vishnu, Dhanyalekshmi Pillai, Julia Marshall, Christoph Gerbig, Amir Hossein Abdi, and Michal Galkowski. "Quantifying the sources and sinks of CO2 over India using WRF-Chem." In The 16th International Workshop On Greenhouse Gas Measurements From Space, 2020.
• Marshall, Julia, Amir Hossein Abdi, Tonatiuh Nuñez Ramirez, Axel Amediek, Andreas Fix, Martin Wirth, and Gerhard Ehret. "The combined use of partial and total column measurements of atmospheric methane to better constrain sources and sinks." In Geophysical Research Abstracts, vol. 21. 2019.
• Pillai, Dhanyalekshmi, Julia Marshall, Christoph Gerbig, Amir Hossein Abdi, and Michal Galkowski. "Towards designing a high-resolution atmospheric CO2 modeling system over India." In European WRF-Chem User Workshop, 2019.