PhD student with the Flora Incognita project
room: C3.005 (tower)
phone: +49 3641 576213
Actual Projects at BGI | Academic background | Research interests | Publications
Actual Projects at BGI:
- Using Flora Incognita plant observation data and applying deep learning for phenological modeling
- Flora Incognita Interactive Plant Species Identification with Mobile Devices
- M.Sc. Geoecology / Landscape Ecology at Bayreuth University, Germany.
Master Thesis: "Contribution of endemism to dark diversity on an environmental heterogeneous and taxonomically diverse oceanic island"
- B.Sc. Biology / Plants Biology at University of Tehran, Iran.
Bachelor Thesis: "Propagate Chenopodiaceae Family with tissue culture"
- Plants Ecology
- Deep Learning
- Pattern recognition
- Cutts, V; Katal, N; Löwer, C; Algar, AC; Steinbauer, MJ; Irl, S; Beierkuhnlein, C; Field, R: The effect of small-scale topography on patterns of endemism within islands, Frontiers of Biogeography, 11.4(e43737), 1-11 (2019), doi:10.21425/F5FBG43737