Current Research | Past Research | Academic Background
- Ph.D project on Inter-annual variability in terrestrial ecosystem fluxes.
- De, R. (2021). Crop Yield Estimation from Simulated Carbon Flux using SCOPE: A Case Study of Samrakalwana Village in India [Master's thesis, University of Twente]. http://purl.utwente.nl/essays/88913
- 09/2021 - (ongoing): Ph.D Candidate, International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles (IMPRS-gBGC) at MPI for Biogeochemistry, Jena, Germany.
- 09/2019 - 07/2021: M.Sc in Geo-information Science and Earth Observation (Water Resources and Environmental Management), Faculty ITC, University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands.
- 07/2015 - 06/2019: B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Prayagraj (Allahabad), India.