room: C3.017 (tower)
phone: +49 3641 576268
- Deep Learning
- Earth Observation
- Climate change adaptation
- Currently: MSc Mathematical Physics, University of Leipzig
- BSc Mathematics, University of Göttingen and University of Barcelona
- BSc Business Administration, University of Göttingen
EarthNet2021: Forecasting localized climate impacts (https://www.earthnet.tech/).
- Requena-Mesa, C.*, Benson, V.*, Reichstein, M., Runge, J. & Denzler, J. EarthNet2021: A large-scale dataset and challenge for Earth surface forecasting as a guided video prediction task (2021). Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops. (https://arxiv.org/abs/2104.10066)
- Requena-Mesa, C.*, Benson, V.*, Denzler, J., Runge, J. & Reichstein, M. EarthNet2021: A novel large-scale dataset and challenge for forecasting localized climate impacts (2020). Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning workshop at NeurIPS 2020. (https://www.climatechange.ai/papers/neurips2020/48)
- Benson, V. & Ecker, A.. Assessing out-of-domain generalization for robust building damage detection (2020). NeurIPS 2020 Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Response (AI+HADR 2020). (https://arxiv.org/abs/2011.10328)
* Authors contributed equally.