Research interests | Current Research | CV | Publications
- Memory effects from extreme events
- Machine learning
- Legacy effects of extreme events on ecosystem carbon cycle
- 2020.11-present: Ph.D. student, Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry, Jena, Germany
- 2018.9-2020.10: M.S. in hydrology, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- 2014.9-2018.6: B.S. in hydrology, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
- Yu, X., Orth, R., Reichstein, M., and Bastos, A.: Legacy effects of drought on gross primary productivity from eddy-covariance measurements, EGU General Assembly 2021, online, 19–30 Apr 2021, EGU21-9522, https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu21-9522, 2021.