• 2015-11 - present PhD student in Max Planck institute for Biogeochemistry
• 2013-9 - 2015-6 Master in Ecology, Northwest A&F University (Thesis: Estimation of nitrous oxide emission in Chinese forests and grasslands)
• 2009-9 - 2013-6 Bachelor in Forestry, Northwest A&F University
My work at BGI
- I am a PhD students who try to address the scientific questions:How the nutriention (i.e. Nitrogen,Phosphorus) influences on phenology and How the CO2 fertilisation influences on phenology .
- By extracting vegetation indexes like green chromatic coordinate (GCC) and camera based normalized difference vegetation index (CamNDVI) from repeat digital photographies, combining the data of Gross Primary productivity (GPP), I try to understand how and why the structural and physiological phenology variation under different nutriton status(e.g. no nutrient adding, nitrogen adding, nitrogen&phosphorus addding) in the MANIP(MAnipulation NItrogen and Phosporous) project.
- Collaborating with QUINCY project, we would like to investigate how the elevated CO2 concentration affects the spring and autumn phenology.
- Phenological variation under different nutrient status and elevated CO2 concentration
- Mechanism of how nutrients and climate influence on phenologyand and physiology
- Economic development and environmental change
Luo, Y., Chen, H., Zhu, Q. a., Peng, C., Yang, G., Yang, Y., and Zhang, Y., 2014, Relationship between Air Pollutants and Economic Development of the Provincial Capital Cities in China during the Past Decade: Plos One, v. 9, no. 8.