Infos for PhD researchers
- What should I bring?
- Where will I stay?
- Where can I find additional information?
- stay tuned
- organize your PAC (meeting)
- hints from your peers and additional advise
4. Support offer
If you are not satisfied with your situation as a PhD researcher (supervision, topic, financial situation), please talk to somebody whom you can trust instead of resigning to the situation. If in certain situations your adviser is not the right contact person, a strictly confidential meeting with
- Susan Trumbore, Sönke Zaehle or Markus Reichstein (as directors) or
- Ombudsperson or
- Equal Opportunity Commissioner or
- Contact for Diversity, Equality and Inclusion or
- Steffi Rothhardt as IMPRS coordinator or
- PhD representatives, currently: David, De Shorn, Theertha, Flávio, Linda, Ingrid
- Advisory Services at the Graduate Academy
- Employee Assistance and Coaching, Renate Ellinger, phone: 571606, E-mail
- free, 24-h hotline (external, anonymous) consulting service by the Fürstenberg Institute
can be organized. This offer is only meant to help you finding ways to improve your situation, you do not have to fear any negative consequences.