Documentation of software by Olaf Kolle
The Logger Tools Software consists of the following programs
- The launch program LOGTOOLS which calls specific programs for conversion of logger data, for editing control files and for remote access of dataloggers as well as some programs which are part of the Campbell Scientific LoggerNet software
- The program CR5000EC for conversion of raw data files from the Campbell datalogger CR5000 when used to collect eddy covariance data
- The program CSLOGGEN for conversion of data files from old and new Campbell dataloggers (Edlog and CRBasic) with the batch file version CSLOGBAT
- The program CSLOGCO2 for conversion of data files from the Campbell dataloggers CR10X and CR23X used in conjunction with the switching unit to measure profiles of CO2 (LI6251 or GMP343) or CO2 and H2O (LI6262)
- The program SoilResp for conversion of data files from old and new Campbell dataloggers (Edlog and CRBasic) used in conjunction with the automated soil respiration system
- The program ConvertDLD to create lists of input location names from Edlog program files (extension dld)
- The program DLLOGGEN for conversion of data files from the DeltaT datalogger DL3000
- The program CSMODEM for remote access of old and new Campbell dataloggers (Edlog and CRBasic) via modem
- The program Edit Ctl to create or change control files which are used by the data conversion programs
Eddy Covariance Software
Documentation of software by Olaf Kolle and Corinna Rebmann
Kolle, O. (1996). Long-term comparison of energy flux calculation methods over an agricultural field.
Mauder, M., et al. (2008). "Quality control of CarboEurope flux data - Part 2: Inter-comparison of eddy-covariance software." Biogeosciences 5(2): 451-462.