Here you can find general information in non-scientific language published by and about our institute and our staff:
- Under News you will find scientific and general news of the institute.
- Our Press Releases are mainly directed at journalists and the media announcing new results of our research, important publications, or special activities.
- The Press Coverage section lists media reports (e.g. from newspapers, radio and TV) mentioning our institute or staff.
- Under Events you will find public activities that are interesting for a broader audience and not purely scientific, e.g. for students and teachers.
- Our Infothek offers general and easy-to-understand information on our research, the climate, and the Earth system. The download material may be freely used for private purposes or teaching but is not allowed for commercial use.
- In the Mediathek you will find film clips and videos to climate research, TV and radio broadcasts as well as interviews.
- Under Education we offer teaching material and inform about the options to explore our institute.
General, easy-to-understand information on research projects performed in our institute can be found in our detailed brochure (pdf; 7 MB) and in the annual reports within the Max Planck Society's yearbook.
For purely scientific information please visit our scientific pages under Research, Publications and Departments & Research Groups.