phone: +49 3641 576106
- Terrestrial carbon and nutrient cycles
- Land use effects on carbon and nutrient fluxes in soils
- Soil organic matter stabilisation mechanisms
- since 08/2017: IMPRS-gBGC PhD student, Thesis: Land use effects on carbon and nutrient fluxes in soils.
- 2015-2017: MSc on Environmental Engineering, Technical University of Crete (TUC), Thesis: Simulation of greenhouse tomato cultivation with SALTMED model: Scenarios of irrigation quality and Climate Change, Supervisor: prof. I. K. Tsanis.
- 2010-2015: Environmental engineering diploma, TUC, Thesis: Mass distribution, chemical and biochemical properties of aggregates in a chronosequence of set-aside soils, Supervisor: ass. prof. N. V. Paranychianakis
Apostolakis, A., Panakoulia, S., Nikolaidis, N.P., Paranychianakis, N.V., 2017. Shifts in soil structure and soil organic matter in a chronosequence of set-aside fields. Soil and Tillage Research Journal 174, 113-119.