IMPRS workshop 'Strong and positive during the doctorate'
1. Time & place
Key lecture - no registration necessary
February 28, 2020 at 10:00 - 11:30 am
lecture hall at the MPI for Biogeochemistry, Jena
THE COURSE NEEDED TO BE CANCELED
2. The instructor
Conceptually based on the empirically evaluated stress management training for students in a university setting. Geared towards the specific situations, requirements, and day-to-day routine of the working environment of doctoral researchers.
Tailored to the needs of doctoral researchers (e.g. “managing stress through focused self-management”, “self-assertion through communication”, “relax, let go and unwind”) and funded by 'Die Techniker'.
key lecture plus optional seminar (weekly seminar of 5 sessions, 3 hours each)
- Session 1: Stress and its effects (March 2020)
- Session 2: Protect yourself from stress (March 2020)
- Session 3: Recap from session 1 and 2
- Session 3: Stress is a matter of mind
- Session 4: Manage stress effectively
- Session 5: My path during the doctoral programme