- Regional inversion of greenhouse gases (mainly methane) over the Indian subcontinent. This involves utilisation of mixing ratio measurements from both in-situ and remote sensing measurements and modelling of atmospheric transport using the STILT (Stochastic Time-Inverted Lagrangian Transport) model.
- Designing of a ground-based atmospheric methane measurement network over India focused on reducing the annual uncertainty in the methane fluxes.
- Regional inversions using the Community Inversion Framework (CIF). Currently, focused on methane inversions over Europe using ICOS measurements but will be doing similar study over India using TROPOMI data.
- 04/2023 - 10/2023: Research visit at Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE), Paris-Saclay, France with Dr. Antoine Berchet.
- 10/2020 - Present: Doctoral Student at the Faculty of Chemistry and Earth Sciences of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena.
- 03/2020 - Present: PhD Researcher at Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry, Jena within the IMPRS-gBGC program supervised by Dr. habil. Christoph Gerbig.
- 06/2019 - 01/2020: Project Assistant at Greenhouse gas Modeling and Applications (GMA) group in IISER Bhopal, India under the project 'Top-Down Estimation of Regional Sources and Sinks of GHG over India' funded by the Max Planck Society.
- 07/2018 - 04/2019: Master Thesis on 'Network Designing of Cost Effective Atmospheric Measurements over India' under Dr. Dhanyalekshmi Pillai, IISER Bhopal, India.
08/2014 - 05/2019: BS-MS Dual Degree in Physics at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal, India.