ICOS Summer School 2023 in Hyytiälä
- Start: May 24, 2023 12:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- End: Jun 2, 2023 03:00 PM
- Speaker: Dr. Ana Bastos, Prof. Dr. Martin Heimann
- Location: Hyytiälä forest field station, Finland
- Host: ICOS, Helsinki University and the EYE-CLIMA project
From 24 May until 2 June 2023 the already 6th edition of the ICOS Summer School will take place at the Hyytiälä forest field station in Finland. Interested students from final year of Master to Postdoc level; but also engineers and scientists from the ICOS network will learn about the breath of carbon cycle and climate change relevant to ICOS, across the domains, with some emphasis on measurement techniques and practical work on data management and modelling.
Ana Bastos and Martin Heimann from MPI for Biogeochemistry are among the teachers for ICOS SS2023.