Monsoon workshopIn a two-days workshop researchers from different scientific fields will meet to discuss about the current status of monsoon research.
The main objective of this workshop is providing a forum for discussion between them to
(1) identify research priorities and opportunities (open research questions)
(2) compare perceptions from modelling and observational studies
(3) combine terrestrial and marine proxies as well as different timescales
(4) better understand the variability of the monsoon and climate system
(5) examine possible mechanisms underlying these variations