8. Meeting of MPI's elektronics developers
30.05. ‒ 01.06.2016 at MPI for Biogeochemistry, Jena
- Information on the city & local public transportation
Dear colleagues, the meeting of MPI's electronics developers will take place from Monday, May 30, 2016 until Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at MPI for Biogeochemistry in Jena (Hans-Knöll-Straße 10, 07745 Jena, www.bgc-jena.mpg.de).
The main topics will be
- Exchange of experience and knowledge related to the working area and new developments
- Presentation of current electronic components, modules and systems, technologies and tools
- Getting to know each other, seeking advice and offering help
- Talks about main fields of work and developments
The so far announced talks deal with „free hardware“ (µ-computer, µ-controller), 3D-print, soldering technologies, improving purchase order organization. Further announcements of talks or posters as well as device presentations are highly welcome.
Please book your hotel room as soon as possible, a room allotment was made for several hotels. For questions, feel free to contact John Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:03641/576382)
See directions to our institute at our Institute's webpage.
If you like to attend
- register with the following form (electronic fillable inquiry pdf form) until March 31, 2016, to facilitate further planning,
- please let us know, if you want to give a talk (titel, content and duration), present a poster or a projekt
Informations on the city and local piblic transportation
Informations of the institute, the Beutenberg campus, the city, events and visiting sights and attractions in Jena or transport (Linie 10, 11, 12, 16) you can find in the links.
Attention: due to constructin sites the bus stops are relocated: link
If anything is unclear or if you have questions, please contact
Phone: +49 (0)3641/576776
Fax: +49 (0)3641/577776